Wednesday 15 July 2015

Hairsparation!




So two weeks ago I received a package from HairByKrystal and I was amazed to see four bundles of beautiful Brazilian deep wave hair, at first I was quite nervous to have these luscious bundles installed as this was my first time trying out a curly weave, since working with the outstanding Radiant Salon, I have learnt so much about hair leading me to break out of my comfort zone, although I have been quite dearing with the hairstyles I have done in the past, it has given me more oppurtunity to be the dear devil that's been waiting to explode inside me, lol.

After having this versatile weave installed I must say I am quite impressed, the hair is so soft and so easy to style, given that you have purchased the right products to maintain it.

A friend of mine had previously done curly hair and advised me on all the right products to purchase if you want to keep your hair looking right (we're her exact words lol).

So I took a trip down to superdrug followed by the black hair shops. 
In superdrug I purchased the John Frieda
 "Bounce Curls" collection which included the shampoo and conditioner a daily styling spray and a creme serum to keep the hair moist thoughout the day, Altogether this came to a total of £24  not to bad and I mean if you want your hair to look flawless you gotta spend the bucks lol ;)

Here is an image of the John Frieda products:

Now because I wanted to go for that natural look ( versatile weave) it meant that I needed to have a lot of leave out around the perimeter of my hairline, therefore I had to also purchase products for my natural hair in the black hair shops. My hair is quite mixed so once water touches it shrinks in to these tiny lil curls, in order to tame my natural hair I bought a curl defining cream just so it could blend a lot more with the weave, I also bought edge control for my edges and wrap set lotion that I use at night to set my edges.

I know this all seems a bit much but trust me ALL these products were worth buying as I've seen a huge difference in both my natural hair and the weave.

Two weeks later I can say HairByKrystal is a brilliant hair company, which have matched my expectations and I will be using them again!

Follow them on Instagram @HairByKrystal and get purchasing guys you won't regret it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment